– Boondi Ke Laddu – 6
– Chapati dough, without salt – 6 balls
– Ghee – for shallow frying
– Wheatflour – enough to dust the rotis
– Break the laddus roughly.
– Roll the dough roll into 3″ diameter round.
– Stuff in one laddu.
– Properly seal from all the sides as we do with any other stuffed parathas.
– Lightly press them and roll into small chapatis arond 1/3″ inch thick.
– Shallow fry them with ghee on both the sides till light brown and a bit crispy.
– Serve hot.
– Laddus – 6-8
– Kaju / Badam Barfi – 8-10
– Milk – 1 cup
– Sugar powder – 2 tsp(if sweetness required)
– Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
– Silvered Almonds and Pistachio – to garnish
– Spread a thin layer of laddus into a baking dish and keep it aside.
– Heat a pan and place the broken barfis into it.
– Let it melt on a low flame. Add the milk and mix well.
– Cook till it thickens and resembles a rabdi.
– Do not thicken much as it will become more thich as it gets cooler.
– Spread this rabdi over the laddu layer.
– You may repeat the two layers finishing with rabdi layer.
– Bake in the grilling mode in microwave for 10 minutes or until light brown color appears on the top. Or you may bake at 200C for 15-20 minutes.
– Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
– Serve hot, warm or cold. It always tastes awesome.